background

Friday, May 27, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Welcome to Scrapbook Place's monthly blog hop!  Our theme this month is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" so you will see FLOWERS featured in all of our creations.

If you just happened upon my blog, you will want to go back to the beginning of the hop - Lindsy's blog - and follow through to see all the beautiful creations!  Have fun hopping along with us and if you get stuck, hop on over to the Scrapbook Place's blog where the entire hopping list will be posted.
Thank you for joining us in more inspiration!

For my project I am using my final scrapvivor challenge a 6x6 card since it pretains to spring and flowers. I was sent a bag of items and choose to use the crocheted flower which I sewed tiny red seed beads on.

Items in my bag I used are the clear flower frame to draw the eye to the hydrenga flowers,the crocheted flower,red seed beads and the white dollie along the edge. Printed off the words smell the flowers and added the dragonfly and butterfly.

Be sure to leave comments along the way and become a follower of all the bloggers as there will be a prize along the way.




In the group:

Lindsy
Leti
Allie
Annette
Shannon
Linda
Debbie
Teresa
Diane
Donna
Pat M
Anna
Rhonda
Holley
Jinky
Scrapbook Place Group

7 comments:

Pat said...

Love your card, Donna! So glad you got to use this for the hop!

Cindy H. said...

Nice embellishments!
Cindy H.

A little bit about me and my life... said...

Great Scrapvivor Challenge card! hehe love all the things you do and the creation u made with the odds and ends from this game is just so fun!

Diane said...

Cute card! Love the picture in the middle of the card

Linda W. said...

Very pretty flowers - I love hydrangeas. Thx for joining us on the blog hop Donna.

Melissa said...

Lovely card!

Melissa

Anna said...

Very nice card Donna--I love your use of the photograph. Many hugs,
Anna