background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

These are some page kits I traded a great friend (annette) for she does lovely work and i just love them. * the love kit and strawberry shortcake came from another swapper* You will see how she has taken 3 different pattern papers that match and created this top beach spread.. and 3 colors of cardstocks.
 this 2nd beach she used 2 beach papers that matched and 3 colors cardstocks
 this birthday kit *i think was a bought kit that she added cardstock and ribbons to and brought it to life, the etc pieces on the right side are for me to add more to my layouts just cut them apart and mat.
 this was a fall swap on one of my groups she made for her partners tag decorated with squirrel/ fall pennant title/photo mat/ photo corners and journal box again made with 3 pattern papers that match and 2 cardstocks







if your making a page kit for the crop in trenton this will help you see how I mean embellished and matted. enjoy

2 comments:

A little bit about me and my life... said...

wow!! thanks for all the kudos (= !!! it's nice to see that you enjoy them so much to share and show them off!! thanks! and yours are just as beautiful !! i'm ready for some more coming this way!! lol ... take care!

Felicia said...

These are really cute! I hope my layouts come out just as good when I get them finished for our group crop!! See you then.